If you eat out from Sunday – Thursday and/or go to the cinema on a Tuesday or Wednesday, you might be throwing away money, so stop, read this, and then get on with living your life but on the cheap!
You can access two for one on starters, main courses and desserts at a variety of restaurants from Sundays – Thursdays, and get two for one on cinema tickets once per week on a Tuesday or Wednesday each week. Best of all, you can access this for just a few pounds, and after one cinema trip or meal out you will have more than made your money back.
All you need to do is visit the Compare the Market website and buy the cheapest insurance product possible. Don’t worry if you don’t need the insurance, because you can find a policy for just a couple of pounds. Obviously if you do need an insurance product then just buy the product that you need, but if not, here’s what to do:
- Search for a 1 day travel insurance policy for travel in the UK only
- Tweak the dates if need be, but you should be able to find something for just a few pounds (I don’t know anyone who has paid more than £4, but some people have paid as little as £1).
- Whether you need the policy or not, make sure to click through to the retailer’s page from Compare the Market and purchase the policy.
- Within 24-48 hours you should be able to activate your Meerkat Meals and Movies membership using your policy number.
- Download the app from the app or play store, and login with your membership details.
- You can browse the app to find places to eat, and movies to watch.
You can use the Meerkat Movies code to prebook cinema tickets at some chains, and for big new releases it is definitely worth doing that. With Meerkat Meals, just remember to mention the discount and show the code from the app when you ask for your bill.
Where’s your favourite places to use your Meerkat Meals discount? My family love Prezzo and Frankie & Benny’s!